Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To dream , to Inspire







I want to take you to a place where you can share my vision
and dreams for Memoirs. Share my eyes, share my dreams.
I want to paint beautiful interiors in your space,
Wrap you in materials that fill you with smiles,
I want to take you away and fill your memories with a simple touch,
To sing and dance,
To cry and laugh,
I want to take you away to a special place,
A place where fantasy will play.








Every image here is a play of my color pallet e,
Where i am inspired to let you into my imagination,
Let you into the secrets of what Memoirs will be and shall be,
We are here to float away into a place where
reality is part of a whimsical character.

Below are some Amazing photo's of a girl named Betty

I love this blog :
http://www.leblogdebetty.com/

XOXO-Giana




Follow my blog with bloglovin´

No comments:

Post a Comment