Friday, March 6, 2009

Direct from the BIG APPLE...

( This was the nasty weather I had to endure the first 2 days!)

So, its my last day in the Big Apple, and this is my first post for the blog. In the days leading up to the soft launch, we're both extremely excited and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

After finally tabulating our stash for the soft launch, we have about 200 items all specially chosen for its uniqueness and its practicality, I've met some nice people along the way and have learnt so much from them. Most the people I've met have either ties with the fashion industry or work in the fashion industry. Its such an eye opener.

We now have a great stash of true blue vintage from the 80's now including a gorgeous Badgley Mischka suit in an amazing shade of Red Wine w/Rhinestone buttons, a fab Sequinned bustier from Oleg Cassini, another FULLY Sequinned gown from Oleg Cassini (which i am going to find hard to let go), numerous suits from UNGARO and these are just to name a few.

In lieu with the cold weather thar we're expecting in Melbs I've also start shopping for some professional work wear. These include Armani pinstripe pants, some nice corduroy items, below the knee skirts which would look amazing with a turtleneck and knee hi boots.

I would love to post some pictures of the clothes, but these are all teasers and you have to visit the store to check out the stash! I can't wait to be back in Melbourne!!!

3 more days til Melbourne and 8 days til our Launch.

Be sure to show up early on March 14th, its a first come first serve basis!

Before I left...


No comments:

Post a Comment